AlloSource - Former Central Services Technician | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for AlloSource

"Former Central Services Technician"

Current Employee - Central Services Technician in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Central Services Technician in Denver, CO

I have been working at AlloSource full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This was a really great place to work. The hourly wage was good and the benefits were fantastic. I was eligible for benefits after 30 days. Medical, dental, vision, 401k the works. The training was really good and the upper management was happy to answer any questions. The co-workers were also great. They were very focused on employee wellness and there were great perks: a deep discount on a 24hr fitness gym membership, and gift cards for filling out a self-reported log of your home or gym workouts. The employees at my location would sometimes go for a 30 min walk during the lunch hour to add time to their log to get a gift card. I think I got one every month that they did that promotion. The CEO is very personable and makes everyone from the managers to the lowly technicians feel like they matter. When the company bought lunches it was always something healthy and delicious. It was really refreshing to work for a company that also promoted wellness of the employees.

Cons

Standing for long hours and heavy lifting was required when working in the clean room. There were a few bad employees that liked to slack off and it was hard for any of the upper management to see it because they weren't in the clean room with the technicians.

Advice to Management

You did a great job and keep up the wellness perks.

May 31, 2016 – HR Partner

We appreciate you taking the time to leave positive comments.

We also encourage all employees to maintain an open dialogue with their manager if they have any concerns about their team.

Other Employee Reviews for AlloSource

"Operations Processing Technician"

Current Employee - Operations Processing Technician in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Operations Processing Technician in Centennial, CO

I have been working at AlloSource full-time

Pros

Hours, Pay, Benefits, tuition reimbursement

Cons

Some people are difficult to work with due to attitude.

Advice to Management

Listen to AND implement suggestions from employees.

May 31, 2016 – HR Partner

AlloSource is committed to implementing suggestions and process improvements from our employees. We encourage employees in all departments to submit new product or process ideas.

"Great mission, but difficult environment at times"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Pros

The company truly has the ability to enhance and save people's lives. From the administrative staff to those who make the products; every person truly makes a difference.

Cons

Salaries are not comparable to industry.
    Management does not communicate effectively.
    Favoritism is prevalent; people are promoted or hired based on relationship with management, not skills or qualifications.

Advice to Management

Make an effort to develop your current employees.
    Create opportunities to advance employees with skills.

May 31, 2016 – HR Partner

Thank you for your comments. We truly do believe each AlloSource employee makes a difference.

In reference to your comment regarding salaries, we conduct an annual review of salaries and analyze... More