Allscripts - extremely happy | Glassdoor

"extremely happy"

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Remote, OR
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Remote, OR

I have been working at Allscripts full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Remote work alot of support from the team and other deparments within the company. Alot of time spent on training learning products inside and out. Promote good working environment up beat everyone is willing to pitch in. My manager PM and team is excellent bunch of workers.
Excellent benefits encourage healty living and healthy environment. They ask for suggestions and inputs and act on it not smoke and mirrors. They want everyone to empower themselves with all the tools they have to offer.

Cons

I cant think of one

Other Employee Reviews for Allscripts

"A confused mixed group of companies, processes, vision, and depleted morale"

Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Burlington, VT
    Former Employee - Proposal Writer in Burlington, VT

I worked at Allscripts full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The foundation of the company was great ...

Cons

too many acquisitions have confused its sense of identity and its care for employees. It is like working in the middle of the big bang theory.

Advice to Management

Stop talking about being a top rated company by employers and listen. Listen to what the exit interviews are telling you. People who have been with the company many years have been leaving because they think the conditions are so poor. When you walk away from a career of 20 years it must mean something.

2. "Political work environment"

Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Mobile, AL
    Former Employee - Help Desk Technician in Mobile, AL

I worked at Allscripts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good benefits and pay. The job itself was fun, and interesting. Working with medical professionals and doctors by making sure their jobs ran as smooth as possible was very satisfying.

Cons

The political atmosphere is not fun to work in at all. If you're better, or show more drive than your managers, or higher-ups at all, they'll paint a target on your back.

Advice to Management

Make sure people that are in low-end management positions know what they're doing. I was always going behind my manager and fixing, or making excuses to our clients for their mistakes.