Cover image for Allstate

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Helping the means of prospering systems

Aug 20, 2022 - Capitol Markets in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I would like to be able to have the same in my businesses so I can now with intentions of better insurance copyrighting into the businesses I do and continue into the reassuring that companies can have what they need to do and continue to forum and create the business they need to successfully succeed.

Cons

Not really must say the long hours pending on continuous work night after night, with no time to get off.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good

Dec 8, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to complain about all great

Cons

None to submit even good

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Licensed Sales Producer for Allstate in Frisco, TX

Dec 8, 2022 - Licensed Sales Producer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of leads, everyone needs insurance, and opportunity to own your own agency one day

Cons

Constant business falling off, leads being given to multiple members on the same team, ownership of agency not exactly worth it in my opinion

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Allstate.

Allstate Photos

+ Add Photo
Allstate photo of: Welcome Summer Interns!
Allstate photo of: Thanks to our Employee Resource Group, Intrapreneurs@Allstate (i@a), for putting together an incredible celebration of innovation in all its forms across Allstate for #NationalInnovationDay!
Allstate photo of: New office in Charlotte, North Carolina
Allstate photo of: Mellody Hobson challenged us all to lead boldly and to embrace diversity with honesty, understanding and courage. Challenge accepted!
Allstate photo of: Marketing Operations & Delivery Team Lends Their Helping Hands to Feed My Starving Children
Allstate photo of: Allstate Volunteers Cheer On Changemakers - WeDay Illinois 2016
Allstate photo of: Allstaters from our Wall Legal team donated 18 scarves, 7 hats, 2 pairs of gloves,

Allstate Job Seekers Also Viewed