Almac Group - Great place for hard working people | Glassdoor
  1. "Great place for hard working people"

Current Employee - Systems Manager in Souderton, PA

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked hard and been promoted during my tenure with Almac. Management sees the value in good people and promotes from within for most positions. The work life balance is great, it can be very busy at times but I very rarely need to work long hours or weekends. My boss is very flexible with working from home or rearranging my schedule, not all of the time but I only ask when I truly need to move things around.... Great benefits and PTO are also a huge plus.

Cons

I don’t have many cons, I would say they’re the same as every other job I’ve had: some people aren’t always pleasant to work with but the majority of the people here are kind and always willing to help

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of trying to maintain a positive culture and work environment.

Almac Group2019-09-04
  1. "4 out of 5"

Current Employee - Quality Control Inspector in Souderton, PA

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The benefits are incredible. Paid time off is 25 days plus holidays. Pay for Quality control inspector is above average and the work environment is great. Almac offers the best medical, dental, and 401k.

Cons

you must be liked at Almac our you will not be awarded new positions or good bump in pay

Advice to Management

Almac is currently overstaffed and underworked. More then half the day is sitting around and talking to your coworkers. This becomes a problem later as our profesional standard surely takes a hit. Too many personal conversations happen. This is what stems off into favoritism in the work place. The downtime becomes a political platform for career growth. Management needs to find a better results based structure to... reduce favoritism. Otherwise, management in Almac does just fine. Still the best place I have ever worked.

Almac Group2019-10-16

"Empowered"

Current Employee - Private

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My experience at Almac CT has been nothing short of empowering. My particular manager saw my potential and gave me more and more responsibilities to get greater visibility within the company. Pros- work from home ability, great coworkers, President who wants to hear from the workers, benefits

Cons

Pay across the board is lower than other similar positions in the industry

Almac Group2019-09-11

Discover more reviews about Almac Group.