Almac Group - Potential to be great, just not there | Glassdoor

"Potential to be great, just not there"

Former Employee - Project Services in Souderton, PA

I worked at Almac Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Intelligent, hard working, dedicated co-workers. On site gym

Cons

Building is new but too small already, not enough parking. Management is inconsistent across departments and levels. Pay is not commensurate with experience and skills. No work like balance for lower level employees. Managers can work from home, flex schedule, etc. but promote themselves as a flexible company.

Advice to Management

Standardize practices across departments LISTEN to the employees - they are your best resource, if they say there is something wrong, at least take a look at it.

Almac Group2015-02-27
  1. "Great place for hard working people"

Current Employee - Systems Manager in Souderton, PA

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked hard and been promoted during my tenure with Almac. Management sees the value in good people and promotes from within for most positions. The work life balance is great, it can be very busy at times but I very rarely need to work long hours or weekends. My boss is very flexible with working from home or rearranging my schedule, not all of the time but I only ask when I truly need to move things around.... Great benefits and PTO are also a huge plus.

Cons

I don’t have many cons, I would say they’re the same as every other job I’ve had: some people aren’t always pleasant to work with but the majority of the people here are kind and always willing to help

Advice to Management

Management does a great job of trying to maintain a positive culture and work environment.

Almac Group2019-09-04

"Empowered"

Current Employee - Private

I have been working at Almac Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

My experience at Almac CT has been nothing short of empowering. My particular manager saw my potential and gave me more and more responsibilities to get greater visibility within the company. Pros- work from home ability, great coworkers, President who wants to hear from the workers, benefits

Cons

Pay across the board is lower than other similar positions in the industry

Almac Group2019-09-11

Discover more reviews about Almac Group.