Almost Family - RN field nurse | Glassdoor

"RN field nurse"

Current Employee - RN Field Nurse
Current Employee - RN Field Nurse

Pros

Flexibility and room for advancement

Cons

Some micromanagement- touts flexibility but then gets annoyed if you make and MD appt in the middle of your day when they need you to drop what you are doing and drive 50 miles to go see an unexpected patient.

Advice to Management

Management needs to remember how it is out in the field

Other Employee Reviews for Almost Family

"Be Careful!"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

Pros

Company offers very good services. Clinicians are well-trained. Training at headquarters is good. Good industry to get experience in due to aging population.

Cons

No room for advancement; terrible health benefits; poor management; terrible mileage reimbursement; non-competitive salary; very poor bonus structure. Lack of tools available to Account Executives that are standard in industry-- expense account; decent auto reimbursement, computer reports to track sales. You work very hard for very little reimbursement; bonus is awful!

Advice to Management

Sales reps should report to someone with sales esperience. You will lose more money due to high turn-over of unhappy reps.

2. "Ok experience"

Former Employee - Sales in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Almost Family full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nice people-good working environment. Close to my home. Good benefits and compensation plan. Definitely a company I would recommend.

Cons

Regional office out of area so at times regional directors not aware of challenges faced in this market place. Acquired my former company.

Almost Family Response

Feb 27, 2017 – Manager of Recruiting

To Former Employee: Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am glad to hear that you would recommend Almost Family and you enjoyed the time you did work with us. Our home office is located out of ... More