Alorica - Ok place to work | Glassdoor

"Ok place to work"

Current Employee - Agent in Terre Haute, IN
Current Employee - Agent in Terre Haute, IN

I have been working at Alorica full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work was not difficult at all. Consistent hours. plenty of overtime opportunities

Cons

They take "continuous improvement" to mean "consistent nagging." After getting over 97% positive customer reviews, several 100% quality scores, and perfect attendance, I was still being coached and told to knock X amount of seconds of my time on the call and other metrics. You are a number here. Take that or leave it. For me, I needed the opportunity to succeed and no matter how good I did I still felt like it wasn't appreciated.

Advice to Management

I think management does as good as they can because of what comes down from the top. They try to be personable and take an interest in you, but with such a high turnover and the focus on metrics, you are only their favorite if you produce good numbers.

Other Employee Reviews for Alorica

1. "forecasting,scheduling"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Alorica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Companies offer opportunity to advance

Cons

Frequently lays off employees without notice

Advice to Management

Show more loyalty to employees of the company as oppose to revenue.

2. "Don't waste your time working for a company who treats you like an option"

Former Employee - Quality Consultant in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Quality Consultant in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Alorica full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Quality Consultant for AT&T contract ~ was able to work directly with contract employees. They were appreciative of our input. Trained the bottom performers with low scores on selected calls they handled and received a personal satisfaction by helping others reach goals

Cons

Agents were treated poorly ~ work force management team kept watch on codes agents used to take breaks and lunch and more times than you could imagine agents time was adjusted to meet requirements for client. Agents were treated unfairly and often let go because of personal conflicts. Overall don't expect to be treated as if your time and effort matters. You are an agent you are an option at this company. Very large turn over in employess.

Advice to Management

Don't try to micro manage your employees, and treat them with respect. Don't let your job title keep you from being human. Also if you think you can make a difference in this company look for another job cause it's all about the stats and percentages you are only an option here if those aren't met.