Employee Review

Current Employee

Starting Place NEEDS Work

May 15, 2021 - Customer Service Supervisor in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting place, For people with little to no experience. Depending on where the company is in growth the opportunity for advancement may be a liite easier than most reputable companies. I gave 3 stars because of the vendor we are assigned too , I really like that company...but this particular Alorica deserves only 2 stars in my opinion.

Cons

Pay is not great at all. A lot of company politics, favoritism and lack of integrity with many of the people they are now hiring & 75% of upper management & leadership also lack integrity. This range from superviors and operations managers committing deplorable acts and covering it up for each other. Nepotism runs rampant communication is lacking, clear direction and no willingness to receive feedback or to actively seek ideas or solutions from others. Moral is not very good, no recognition, applause or celebration is given to the ones that do their best and better. This includes many in upper management being denied this also. Constant system issues and turn over rate is awful. Very low pay for entry level employees and rarely any raises. Bonuses and sales commission are usually not paid out on time or not correct in the amounts. No accountability and insufficient training for new employees and there was zero training for supervisors when I was promoted. Now out of desperation people are being promoted that don't even qualify. Leaders (managers & supervisors) (can not speak freely.) This could be a great company but it's going to take people being held accountable and for fresh mindsets, people of integrity and revamp of the training program & a development plan for every area of the company.

Continue reading

Alorica Response

Social Media Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We appreciate your honest feedback.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Over good place to be employed if your looking for work from home . Poor communication for information

May 4, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is great and sustainabile

Cons

Training is very fast paced and unorganized

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good Job with decent pay

May 23, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home, no heavy lifting

Cons

Poor communication but that's all

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alorica.