KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Sucks

Sep 15, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home isn’t bad

Cons

Upper management is horrible and they don’t really care for your well being

Be the first to find this review helpful

Alorica Response

Social Media Manager

Hello, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to improve.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Trusted referee

Apr 30, 2022 - Trusted Referee in Saraland, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pto and laid back vibe

Cons

I don't have any it was a nice place to work

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Don't waste your time

May 6, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some positions are work from home. That is the only benefit.

Cons

If I could have given no starts I would have. This company is a complete joke as am employer. You will be underpaid, constantly adding onto your list of work responsibilities, the "benefits" for full time employees should literally be illegal...No sick leave, LESS than TWO DAYS of PTO accured per year.. Yes that is no a top, LESS than TWO DAYS AND NO SICK LEAVE. Also, on top of that you will be paid the same as fast food workers while working multiple departments worth of a workload and constantly being told there is now more work to add to that list and you are not doing enough. It should also be mentioned that if you have an issue with the equipment Alorica semds you and need any replacements you WILL NOT be paid while you wait for them to mail it so that you can work. And Alorica doesn't give any pay raises and will lie and tell you there are opportunities for advancement but there are not. As I am an employee who applied for other positions within the company and did not even receive a courtesy email in reference to the applications I can safely tell you that you will not be allowed to move into another position.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alorica.

Alorica Photos