KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Contractor, more than 1 year

Trusted referee

Apr 30, 2022 - Trusted Referee in Saraland, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pto and laid back vibe

Cons

I don't have any it was a nice place to work

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Fast learner, hard worker

Jun 21, 2022 - Remote Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love my job, always set goals and accomplish them never receive a bad report

Cons

Get the job done to fast

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Do Not Work Here

Jun 20, 2022 - Customer Service Representative (Work From Home) in Charleston, WV
    Business Outlook

Pros

CoWorkers and pay. That's it

Cons

Company only cares about metrics, not their employees - up to and including during events of illness requiring surgery. Company consistently lied about or downplayed the roles of the most recent contract we had (verizon) Constant switching of contracts. was switched 3 times within the last year Training quality varies but is generally poor. Last contract was especially poor. trainers were just reading documentation and marking out bullet points. did not actually train employees, or give employees any hands on training prior to calls, and expected employees to do phone calls earlier than scheduled. Felt like I was being constantly talked down to and undervalued. during first contract, abay group was referred to as expendable, which was the general tone set by the rest of management and upper management through their lack of empathy from the onset all the way to the day I quit.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alorica.

Alorica Photos