Alphastaff - Once we weed out the dead weight, we'll rock! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alphastaff

"Once we weed out the dead weight, we'll rock!"

Pros

Ability to use talent; possibility for remote work
Great opportunity to shine with new CEO coming on board
Ideas/suggestions heard and attempted
Other than the dead weight who expect everything but do nothing - there are mostly positive attitudes and ability to deal with change proactively

Cons

With much change over the past few years, everything is not yet in place for those who want to succeed, to be able to succeed
Salaries of those touching clients are not aligned with size and satisfaction of clients
Inconsistencies in pay between the sexes
One, maybe two, mid- to executive-level leaders are non-responsive and push their own agendas

Advice to Management

To our new CEO... it might be a good idea to get in the trenches with those who touch the clients on a daily basis that have proven their abilities in pleasing the clients (they have great feedback about what works and what doesn't work)... and, hopefully, you can quickly pinpoint the non-responsive, self-agenda-pushing director and VP who need to take their talents elsewhere,,,
To our newly promoted C-suite... same advice...
To the one or two mid- to executive-level leaders who are non-responsive and push their own agendas... I know some great recruiters who can help you move on...
To our hard-working, talented and dedicated mid-level managers (and non-managers alike)... keep the faith!

Other Employee Reviews for Alphastaff

1. "From top rated company to bargan basement organization."

Pros

Flexable hours and allows you to take the time needed for family issues.
    telecommuniting is great
    Paid to do a job, not just warm a chair and be present.

Cons

Executive team could careless about its customers, would rather improve the bottom line by cutting jobs and offshoring work. It's nice having a HR company that is helping to put Americans out of work.

Advice to Management

Get rid of the current executive team and bring in someone that know what they are doing. Someone with a customer focus and is willing to make a comminitment to grow the business rather than cut jobs to make a failing company look good. In my opinion, it is a coward that cuts jobs rather than take on the hard work of getting new business. And if your going to cut jobs, cut the sales people that do noting. You should have a policy, make the sales quota or say goodbye.

2. "HR"

I have been working at Alphastaff full-time (More than a year)

Pros

AlphaStaff is a growing organization that provides opportunity for advancement. Employees have the ability to voice their suggestions and ideas and employees at all levels work together.

Cons

While most times changes made have been for the better, it is sometimes frequent.