Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

"Experience"

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY
Former Employee - Marketing Intern in New York, NY

Pros

I got a lot of experience from being in the office but I really did not learn much. I was interning the fundraising office.

Cons

I wish that i learned more as this was an internship for me and I wanted to learn more about the hopsital, not as much marketing.

Advice to Management

i would advice that they develop a more structured internship program for students to really thrive in and learn more

Other Employee Reviews for Alsac - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

"ALSAC St. Jude"

Former Employee - Event Marketing Intern in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - Event Marketing Intern in Miami, FL

Pros

The cause is absolutely amazing. To know that you're helping children with cancer is an extremely rewarding experience. Additionally, the work allowed me to gain the most experience I ever have from a company/organization.

Cons

I worked with events which most times can be stressful. There are deadlines to meet, and the closer an event gets, the more pressure you feel to finish tasks.

Advice to Management

I think the management was great. At times, there was issues with communication but I think that happens in all companies.

2. "Field Operations - Fitness Intern"

Pros

Small office, good amount of responsibility as an intern, feel valued (special intern project set up by CEO to work with other interns around the country)

Cons

A lot of grunt work