Alsco - i have grown tremendiously through the support of our upper management | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Alsco

"i have grown tremendiously through the support of our upper management"

Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR
Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR

Pros

very supportive and family orienetated work enviroment, upper management is very sincere, and willing to help you help yourself, very diverse group of employees and an amazing non racist atmospere. alsco will help you shine in many ways, since i have started working at alsco i have grown from the inside out, i am truely happy where i work.

Cons

very hot in the summer time, almost unbarable, there are not really any cons to working here, we get paid weekly, we make alright money, there are not alot of demands, just work hard and do a good job doing it, besides that be respectful. can you really complain about that?

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing cause whatever it is, its working, we all really appreciate your support and the compassion you show us. you all really make all the differance as to how the work enviroment feels. and that my friends is where it's at!!!

Other Employee Reviews for Alsco

1. "Do your work and management leaves you alone."

Current Employee - Production in Laramie, WY
    Current Employee - Production in Laramie, WY

Pros

Okay benefits, Good work hours, and no weekends

Cons

Nothing ever changes for the better. We have production manager that his only focus is the irons and what they get. He could care less about any other department. What they get to accomplish thier work. How things are done anywhere else in the plant. Does nothing to help or fix any situation that is being done in a matter that should not be done. has no people skills. does not know how to talk to people.

Advice to Management

Make the production Manager take care of production plant wide. Not just the irons. Make the safety meetings a plant wide issue. They do not work as they are now. You can bring up a plant problem concerning safety. Nothing is ever done to fix or eliminate the safety issues. I believe if safety meetings were held with the entire plant once a month. Involve evrybody. That they might actually do some good. Make everyone aware of safety plant wide.

2. "long term career job opportunity, do well at your job and you will be taken care of"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eugene, OR

Pros

always given something to work for. If you perform you will be rewarded. Family like atmoshpere. Can talk to management if you need to about anything. Overall great place to work that is involved in the community and there for its employees.

Cons

My job in paticular can be very time consuming which means less time at home. i get tired alot from kickin ass all over our competition, so if we could not be so awesome that would help :)

Advice to Management

my feedback as an employee of alsco to my management would have to be thanks. Thanks for all the opportunities that you have provided for me and thanks for the rewards when i meet my goals. and just for being there in tough times for more people than you know.