Alsco - Okay | Glassdoor

"Okay"

Current Employee - Finance/Accounting in South Salt Lake, UT
Current Employee - Finance/Accounting in South Salt Lake, UT

Pros

Work load balance, people, fiscal stability

Cons

Advancement, growth, morale, respect, hostility, total compensation (including benefits)

Advice to Management

Bottom line management is a dangerous game to play...

Other Employee Reviews for Alsco

"It was a sales position that you had no control over results"

Former Employee - Account Sales Consultant in Sacramento, CA
    Former Employee - Account Sales Consultant in Sacramento, CA

Pros

Background in the linen industry or restaurant industry is gained. Beyond that unless you are willing to relocate to their choice of any where in the country you will really not be moving upwards.

Cons

Poor communication, sales commissions depends on 8-12 week pay out on products sold. Average item revenue for company weekly $2-3.00 not a lot to build up commissions with.

2. "i have grown tremendiously through the support of our upper management"

Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR
    Current Employee - Garmets in Eugene, OR

Pros

very supportive and family orienetated work enviroment, upper management is very sincere, and willing to help you help yourself, very diverse group of employees and an amazing non racist atmospere. alsco will help you shine in many ways, since i have started working at alsco i have grown from the inside out, i am truely happy where i work.

Cons

very hot in the summer time, almost unbarable, there are not really any cons to working here, we get paid weekly, we make alright money, there are not alot of demands, just work hard and do a good job doing it, besides that be respectful. can you really complain about that?

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing cause whatever it is, its working, we all really appreciate your support and the compassion you show us. you all really make all the differance as to how the work enviroment feels. and that my friends is where it's at!!!