Alta Equipment - Best Employer I've EVER Worked For | Glassdoor

"Best Employer I've EVER Worked For"

I have been working at Alta Equipment full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I think first and foremost it is the people I work with day in and day out. Great group of people who embody fostering customers for life. The senior management team is passionate and completely dedicated to empowering their teams and they truly care. They are not there for a paycheck, they are there to win! Also, there are opportunities for advancement and the organization is actively involved with the community. The...

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say, but if you are reviewing Alta then I'd tell you to do what you can to be a part of the team. So many employees comment how it was such a great career move to come to Alta, including myself.

Advice to Management

An increased effort to "build the bench". We have a lot of talented employees, but most of them don't seem interested in advancing into supervisory/managerial positions.

Alta Equipment2018-10-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great place to gain experience and knowledge of the industry"

I have been working at Alta Equipment full-time

Pros

The people are amazing and flexible with time off

Cons

PTO and health insurance needs to be revisited to align with the marketplace

Advice to Management

More transparency and more visibility with other departments at other locations

Alta Equipment2019-03-08
  2. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Alta Equipment full-time for more than 19 years

Pros

I love the people I work with! Everyone is friendly and easy to work with. Great benefits Alta has always been flexible and understanding when it comes to working around someone's schedule.

Cons

Our new computer system has been difficult to adjust to but that is expected as it is something new. The company has grown really fast and it is hard to keep track of the number of branches and employees.

Advice to Management

Make time to visit the branches more often and listen to what the employees have to say about improvements/suggestions.

Alta Equipment2019-03-04

Discover more reviews about Alta Equipment.