AltisHR - Keep looking... | Glassdoor

"Keep looking..."

Former Employee - Recruiting & Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Former Employee - Recruiting & Marketing Strategist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

There are no good reasons to work for altishr.

Cons

High tunrover, unmanageable workload and do not have control over how you manage your time.

Advice to Management

There is a reason their is such high turnover, need to look at the way they are running their business.

Other Employee Reviews for AltisHR

1. "AltisHR as an Employent Agency"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Pros

I don't work at AltisHR, I'm a client. I've had job assignments through AltisHR on and off over the past 15 years. Every single recruiter that I've worked with at AltisHR has been positive, helpful, communicative and I've felt well-taken care of. The positions and interviews that I've attended through AltisHR have, on the whole, been an excellent fit in terms of culture and skills. In the one instance where a good culture fit was not evident, my recruiter listened to my experience and was able to re-assign me quickly and without prejudice. When I recently got let go from my job the first thing I did was re-activate my resume with AltisHR and let them know that I was back in the job hunt. I feel very lucky to have AltisHR on my team.

Cons

I haven't encountered any Cons.

Advice to Management

It's a pleasure to deal with your firm, thank you!

"Canada's Top 50 Best Employers"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiting & Placement Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at AltisHR full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

AltisHR has a collaborative work environment, proven system, dynamic people, awesome location, training provided, positive & motivating, great incentives - TEAM TIME

Cons

It's hard to say anything bad! It is demanding, you need to be flexible with your time - because deadlines must be met. It is a fast-paced environment, never enough hours in the day!