KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to learn and grow

Apr 25, 2022 - Global Sales Director in Frisco, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at Altium allows you to learn in a quick paced and every changing environment. You definitely have to be willing to work and grind everyday in a sales role to get the most out of the role, but with the effort comes great rewards.

Cons

Altium can be difficult for some people who are not adaptable to change or are not easily able to pivot. While Altium is looking to disrupt the EDA industry, things change constantly and we try new strategies to find out the way forward. A sales person needs to have the knack for pivoting quickly and learning as they go.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Altium, a great place to work for and hone your skills!

Jun 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company provides generous benefits, competitive pay and I love the working environment. - Very approachable management that encourages you to voice out your thoughts and ideas. - When Covid hit, Altium's management adapted to the times and was able to have all its staff work from home and continue to be productive.

Cons

The company adapts to changes very quickly and if you are not flexible, it may not be the right fit for you. I personally do not find it a con but a challenge to stretch you to lengths you never thought possible and encourages you to get out of your comfort zone.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jun 23, 2022 - Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have a great supervisor. Support is above and beyond. I work remotely so the team including the supervisor has made extra sides to be inclusive and deliver solid communication about my responsibilities.

Cons

Just nervous about the recession. I really like working for Altium. I hope to be working there for a long time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Altium Limited.