Altran North America - If you are on h1 Visa don't work with Aricent | Glassdoor

"If you are on h1 Visa don't work with Aricent"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Highlands Ranch, CO

I have been working at Altran North America full-time for less than a year

Pros

They pay good salary, but if some one promised to pay relocation ask them to put it in written.

Cons

They hire you as full time employee even if they sign SOW for three months and no chances of renewal. Once the project is over they dont even give a chance to look for other projects. I joined in Nov 2012. they recruited more than 15 people(for one project) around month of NOV, by jan -feb 2013 they fired 10 people is in one project. one of them is on H1 Visa and his wife is pregnant .

Advice to Management

Be transparent on SOW with your employees and never work with projects.which requires month-month SOW renewals.

Altran North America2013-09-18
  1. "WorkCulture at Aricent"

Former Employee - Software Engineer

I worked at Altran North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive team environment, Good place to learn lots of skills

Cons

There is nothing as such

Altran North America2019-03-08

Altran North America Response

June 7, 2019CEO Communications

Your feedback is really appreciated. We're pleased you are having such a positive experience in working at the Company.

• "Working at Aricent"

Former Employee - Software Test Engineer

I worked at Altran North America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work hours Good place to start a career Lots of learning and work to do

Cons

Benefits and perks are good but can be improved

Altran North America2019-05-29

Altran North America Response

June 7, 2019CEO Communications

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are always looking for insight to improve our benefits and other "perks." Please let an HR partner know your suggestions to help us improve your experience and that of other employees.

Discover more reviews about Altran North America.