Amada Senior Care - I love this job | Glassdoor
  1. "I love this job"

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Amada Senior Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being part of the Amada family makes it easy to go to work every day. The owners work closely with the caregivers to ensure their success. They make you feel valued. That's important in a job that can be difficult. The meaning behind Amada is "Beloved". At Amada Springfield, MO. You are truly beloved everyday.

Cons

Insurance, vacation, hours, PTO, client cancel

Amada Senior Care2019-06-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Employer, Awesome CEO!"

I have been working at Amada Senior Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Tons of Growth! Founder go to work with you every day, building their business and coaching new franchisees (very admirable!) Amazing culture and people that work there (like no other place)

Cons

Growing a business? jk - I personally have zero cons at this time.

Amada Senior Care2019-06-12
  2. "Needs Improvement"

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in Buford, GA

I have been working at Amada Senior Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

You have the flexibility as to whether or not you want to work a particular case. If they really need you to work a case that is too far, they will provide gas and or give a special pay rate for that particular case.

Cons

There is not enough cases that one may find suitable and economical to work They don't have enough cases that offers long shifts to work or enough cases distributed geographically where their employees reside. The cases don't last long as per the nature of the job of providing care to the elderly that are on hospice care. Constant issues accessing schedules and pay stubs on the portal and lack of interest to urge ...

Advice to Management

Increase the pay rate of employees who works cases that offers less than 8 hours and or provide gas or mileage reimbursement for cases that are beyond an employees reach geographically.

Amada Senior Care2019-08-15

Discover more reviews about Amada Senior Care.