Amazon - Future company | Glassdoor
  1. "Future company"

Flight Attendant in Cape Town

I have been working at Amazon for less than a year

Pros

Just came across this great company two months ago. Though I have not worked they but based on the reviews I know that they are great and I can see my future excitement working with them

Cons

if there is any I don't know about it

Amazon2017-11-13
  1. "Great training"

Former Contractor - Retail Sales Associate in Corte Madera, CA

I worked at Amazon for less than a year

Pros

Learning and resume building; they brought us into the Amazon corporate offices even though we were training for sales associate roles and got to learn Amazon's perspective on the customer and approach to business in general.

Cons

There are high performance expectations, which can be stressful. Ultimately though this is positive, as working under high pressure is a good skill to learn.

Amazon2020-04-07

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading
    Amazon2016-01-11

Discover more reviews about Amazon.