KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Distribution

Jun 25, 2018 - Distribution in Manchester, NH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recognized for hard work and achievements. Everyone on my team works very well together and gets along. We're all willing to help each other to get scripts filled and hit numbers. Almost always an opportunity for overtime. Pharmacists on my shift are approachable and easy to talk to, they don't look down on you for having less knowledge. I enjoy the work I do at PillPack. The shifts go by quickly most days and my direct supervisors are awesome. I worked in a retail pharmacy for awhile prior to PillPack, and this feels like a step up for me. There are (currently, maybe as the company grows in the future this will change) no big wigs telling us to do our jobs when they don't know the first aspect of it like chain pharmacies. We get rewarded with meals and activities for hard work and hitting milestones. Benefits are excellent for an entry level position. Overall, I genuinely enjoy my job and coming in for every shift.

Cons

Right now, one of the prescription filling robots (ROWA) is inactive. It's very inconvenient to have meds stored in it inaccessibly when we're trying to fill orders. The patients end up being pulled from fill until the meds are ordered again since we're not allowed to take them from ROWA. Not a very efficient system. The entire inventory system is a little chaotic at the moment. Positions are currently open to help manage it, but I imagine whoever holds that job will have a very stressful time. Overtime is sometimes mandatory, which may not work for everyone. Not a lot of opportunities to learn about the drugs you're handling if you're curious. Higher up management seems a bit detached from those of us who are on the floor. They recognize the scores more than the workers achieving them. There seems to be a bit of a superiority complex from one of the other shifts, instead of recognition that we're all doing the same jobs and have the same goals.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Manager PMT

Sep 29, 2022 - Senior Manager, Product Management in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to learn and get experiment.

Cons

Constant change in direction can lead to inefficiency. Mostly positive experience.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

You Get What You Put In

Jan 10, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading
    3017 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Amazon.

Amazon Careers

Cover image for Amazon

Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company. What unites Amazonians across teams and geographies is that we are all striving...More

• Core Values

Amazon photo of: Employee in one of our Fulfillment Centers
Amazon photo of: Amazon UK Apprentices celebrating a milestone
Amazon photo of: Public tours at the Dunfermline fulfillment centre
Amazon photo of: Learning at Work Week in Amazon Peterborough
Amazon photo of: We offer apprentice opportunities across UK operations sites.

Amazon Job Seekers Also Viewed