Amazon - Perfect company for Engineers | Glassdoor
  1. "Perfect company for Engineers"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Hachiōji

I have been working at Amazon for more than 4 years

Pros

Amazon is such a great company. Everyone can work full remotely, so it is very helpful who has to care their children. Also, employee can buy anything if it is necessary for their development of skills. Coworkers are very kind and friendly. It is a best place to work!

Cons

Nothing to complain about Amazon!

Advice to Management

Well management. great team work.

Amazon2018-09-06
  1. "I love it!"

Current Employee - CSA - Customer Service Associate in Kennewick, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I work with such great people and everyone here is always happy and smiling. Management is always willing to help out and provide direction. There is nowhere I would rather work. They are great at keeping morale up.

Cons

It's hard to think of any cons. Though there are tons of opportunities to move up, I just wish it happened a little bit faster for people qualified.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

Amazon2019-05-03

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Advice to Management

More on-boarding training before new employees are thrown in the fire. The first couple of weeks can be very confusing on where to find the information you need that pertains to your job.

Amazon2016-01-11

Discover more reviews about Amazon.