Amazon - Strong agile culture with focus on customers | Glassdoor
  1. "Strong agile culture with focus on customers"

Current Employee - Principal Customer Solutions Manager in São Paulo, São Paulo

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year

Pros

Peculiar culture with strong focus on customers. I love it. Very dynamic, you are allowed to plan and do everything you want as long as it makes the difference to customers. You have all you need, equipments, office supplies, people. Have to raise your hand, go and get what you need to have the job done without any questions. We control our agenda, in order to take the time to get training. Easy transition to other teams / career path. I have also enjoyed the on-boarding platform that allows us to access all the activities we need to get completed. Very structured.

Cons

Set the boundaries. Take some time to look after your health, and family. You need to be the one setting it.

Amazon2019-07-26
  1. "Good Place to learn"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year

Pros

AWS is a good platform to learn new skills

Cons

Oncall and PIP may give employer too much pressure

Amazon2020-02-25
  2. Helpful (2076)

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Continue reading
    Amazon2016-01-11

Discover more reviews about Amazon.