Amazon - amazon | Glassdoor

"amazon"

Pros

employee focused, creative environment and fun

Cons

low pay, demandincg works chedule

Other Employee Reviews for Amazon

"I have worked just over a year at Amazon now in Customer Service and I feel that you are just a robot."

Current Employee - Customer Service Associate
    Current Employee - Customer Service Associate

I have been working at Amazon part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Shares and benefits you get are good if you stay 2 years and looks good on your CV. Nice to deal with customers and help them.

Cons

I do not know many people who have managed to stay the 2 years at Amazon. It is a stress factory and you are not allowed to think for yourself it seems. Have to get authorisation for too many things. Supposed to be a place where the customer comes first - what about the employees I ask!!!

Advice to Management

Be good to your people and not treat them like they are well beneath you. For people to be productive they have to be happy. Without good employees which you do have already, you won't have a reputable organisation. I believe people are key to a business. You have to learn to appreciate them and treat them like people.

2. "Surely they care about their customers, but are absolutely careless about their employees"

I worked at Amazon full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Opportunity of career, dynamic environment. The canteen service was ok. The day is busy and you never get bored.

Cons

Try to get the work done with least amount of resources. They do not give enough support and training. Bad communication inside the company on the big decisions. They tend to make you work after your working time. The motto of the company is " work hard, have fun, make history" I just remember the "work hard" part never ever had that famous fun part. I will not reccomand a frind to work there

Advice to Management

If you want happy customer work on building an happy customer service environment