Cover image for Amazon

Area Manager
      Current Employee
      Sparrows Point, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hard work pays, 4 day week, good benefits

Cons

Associates can be hostile sometimes

Other Employee Reviews

Nov 29, 2023
        Associate
        Former Employee, more than 1 year
        Baton Rouge, LA
        Business Outlook

Pros

Money is good, schedule is good

Cons

Can’t take off if you don’t have available time to

Jan 10, 2016
          Current Employee
          Seattle, WA
          Business Outlook

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Discover more reviews about Amazon.

Want the inside scoop on your own company?

Join your Company Bowl™ for anonymous work chats.

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Kasali Monsuru Adebayo

My mind is like make I make it

0 Comments

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Hi! Any tips on how to prepare for an interview Talent Acquisition position at Metrolinx?

0 Comments

Senior Graphic Designer

Hello all- I have a question. Context: I've completed a four-stage interview process for a design position at a large retail corp. The final interview on Nov 15 went very well! I sent thank-you notes that week and last holiday week sent flowers and an edible arrangement, thanking and asking about next steps. They said they have been busy + will reach out soon. It's almost been two weeks. They have been so eager the entire process and now it's quiet. Should I email them again? Is this normal?

1 Comment