Ambition - You can earn handsome amount of money and live your life very nicely if you are a high flyer | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Ambition

"You can earn handsome amount of money and live your life very nicely if you are a high flyer"

Former Employee - Consultant in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
Former Employee - Consultant in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Pros

Culture is positive, people work for work, not too much unnecessary side issues lile gossips, but you would enjoy spending leisure time with your colleagues out of work if you fit in.
Good money reward, reasonable and a good sense of satisfaction of you can get your job done nicely

Cons

You have to be a top sales all the time, pressure

Advice to Management

Very nice job. Good reward to your employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Ambition

"I've enjoyed every minute of the past five years and still feel as passionate and challenged as the day I joined."

Current Employee - Managing Director - Ambition, Technology in Sydney (Australia)

Pros

Flat structure with honest and open communication.
    Market leading remuneration and benefits packages.
    Inclusive, family feel business.
    ASX listed with strong results in the Technology buinsess.
    Great Learning and development program.

Cons

Communication can sometimes slip between different business units or is inconsistent.
    Specialised businesses could cross sell more effectively to leverage success.

2. "Can't imagine working anywhere else!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ambition full-time

Pros

Ambition really cares about its employees and strives to keep us happy and positive at every step. The culture is flawless - professional, friendly and hardworking; the work-hard play-hard attitude totally applies. Support is available whenever it is needed and really makes a high pressured and deadline heavy job hugely enjoyable and rewarding. Not only are there great opportunities for progression, fresh graduates that are new to recruitment receive in depth training, tailored to their specific strengths and weaknesses.

Cons

Compared to other office jobs it could be said that the hours are longer than other companies. However, more often than not people are either coming in earlier or leaving later than these times anyway. You need self-motivation in this job and you get out what you put in. It's completely in your hands to how committed you are.

Advice to Management

There really isn't anything negative for me to say to management. As far as advice goes I would say keep doing what you're doing because I feel completely in the loop with the company and know that I could approach any member of management with a potential issue.