Amec Foster Wheeler - my experiense with foster wheeler has lead me to believe in myself at a different level, my exspectations are greater. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Amec Foster Wheeler

"my experiense with foster wheeler has lead me to believe in myself at a different level, my exspectations are greater."

Current Employee - Combo, Welder/Foreman in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Combo, Welder/Foreman in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Quality from experience from different crafts coming together to do a project is as smooth as butter.
productivity from comittment is a powerful goal for the hard workers on site.
The respect that people give to one another for safety for us and our families.
The kindness of each other to at least be a some what family through the others of the day we got to spend together.

Cons

dont really hav a down , only because i worked for other companies before and never really had such a respect for any company such as this one.

Advice to Management

maybe, the lack of communication when one is tryin to tell the reasons of missing work or maybe late. Being a female, and a mother, my responsibilty as a parent is kids first... their education their health, ect. dnt shut us out cuz were trying to explain.

Other Employee Reviews for Amec Foster Wheeler

"Truly enjoyed working there! Tried to loosen up the place and individualsand make it fun for everyone to come to work."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

nice bldg. and good location. Flex time Great. Catered lunches you can buy and a lounge was build.

Cons

a mens world there. some managers have never been managers and are promoted to rapidly into positions. Hard to get kudo's

Advice to Management

To much mgmt. turnover. PM's need to be more involved on Projects and keep employees that are able & willing to communicate with Clients. The procurement dept. needs a make-over (no personality)

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Pros

Freedom, Open to ideas and outside the box thinking, great co-workers

Cons

has not gotten many mega projects lately, still in transition form Paragon to Amec