Amedisys - Senior Account Executive | Glassdoor
  1. "Senior Account Executive"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Portland, OR

I have been working at Amedisys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nationally ran company so there are opportunities to move up/around the company. Competitive benefit package. The work/life balance is great!

Cons

There are 3 tiers of insurance policies and I feel the best one is too pricey

Amedisys2018-10-05

"Wonderful place to work at ."

Former Employee - Business Office Specialist in Roseburg, OR

I worked at Amedisys full-time

Pros

Amazing coworkers and and director . Family like environment and flexibility when needed because we had a great boss.

Cons

Cooperate was incredibly greedy and put a crazy amount of pressure regarding numbers . Even if you had months and months of great census and number it was never enough.

Amedisys2019-07-06
  2. "I have been with this company for over a decade now."

I have been working at Amedisys

Pros

Hospice is a calling and I am fortunate to be able to have a career as well as answer my true calling. The local care center has a gifted team. The patients and teammates are the best part of the job.

Cons

Balancing home and work life. Hospice is not like home health- visits should take more time since these people are dealing with end of life issues. It is not and should not be task driven. These individualized patient needs and time allowance for this should be considered.

Advice to Management

Employees have to be taken care of and valued in order for quality care to be upheld. Prepare for future growth.

Amedisys2019-10-07

Discover more reviews about Amedisys.