Amer Technology - Great Company That Treats You Like Family | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Amer Technology

"Great Company That Treats You Like Family"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, TX
Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in San Antonio, TX

I worked at Amer Technology full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Timeliness: When I started my position at Amer as a Marketing Coordinator, everything was ready to go for me on my first day there. Also, I met with a HR rep and she worked with me to talk about all the benefits as well as set up direct deposit and my paycheck was always deposited on time without any issues.

- Family Atmosphere: Everyone is extremely friendly and always willing to help everyone out, even people who weren't in my department worked with me and helped me talk through everything. The CEO also has a close relationship with everyone, he makes sure that everyone's problems are talked about and ensures that issues get resolved in a timely manner.

- Compensation/Vacation: Compensation was excellent for my first job out of college. Additionally, upper management is understanding about vacation/sick days/appointments and are extremely flexible. When I took days off I was given the opportunity to work extra hours/days so that I could make up my hours and be compensated for them.

Cons

Currently a small company but they are rapidly expanding in their Texas markets as well as out of state.

Other Employee Reviews for Amer Technology

1. "A company with a new plan and new vision."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Amer Technology full-time

Pros

It pays on time with good incentives for sales folks. Has set in place a new comprehensive promotion strategy.

Cons

A small but growing company. Employees have to wear a few different hats here. It takes a few weeks to understand the direction of the company and the direction that they want you to in as well.

Advice to Management

Get more feedback from you sales people on how you can keep improving the business processes.

"No employment appraisal"

Former Contractor - IT Consultant
    Former Contractor - IT Consultant

I worked at Amer Technology as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Pay on time very bi weekly

Cons

No other gain but work for the company till contract ends and leave the company once your contract is over with their client.

Advice to Management

Please market the people after they are done with their initial contract and give sometime for the concerned personnel a to get on the next assignment, after all we employees are the ones for ur companies success and also provide a path to their employment sponsorship for visa whenever necessary.