AmeriPlan - scam | Glassdoor

"scam"

Pros

There is absoluely nothing positive to be said

Cons

just want money with out giving any true benifits

Other Employee Reviews for AmeriPlan

"It was very misleading."

Pros

I don't know of any.

Cons

Everything I was told wasn't honest. I was initially very excited about the job and really thought I found a good opportunity. They lady I interviewed with said it was a financial company and people would be coming to me for help. She told me I would be helping her open up many more offices in the metro Atlanta area. She had me very excited and had me thinking that I was absolutely perfect for the job. I was told to come back that evening for a meeting. After the interview I researched the company. I found out it was not at all what she said and that I was going to be asked to pay $100. I also found out that it would be only commission and that I would be having to force this everyone I know, and probably everyone I come into contact with.

Advice to Management

please be honest and upfront.

"Work From Home Scam"

Pros

I responded to an online “job posting” and received a very slick automated reply. However, it went into some detail about the company's products and business model, which is generally not the case with other 'work at home' schemes I've investigated. I replied with a few questions, and received a prompt response which answered all my questions completely and without deceit. Here's what I learned:

Recruits are obliged to buy a $20 annual subscription to online company support. You are also required to cough up a monthly fee which will dictate the commissions received on member recruitment and product sales. That fee STARTS at $50/month.

Cons

While I applaud them for being straightforward and transparent, an employer should pay the employee – not the other way around. The other way around is about as sketchy as it gets. If you jump into this and get burned, it's your own fault.