American Airlines - Worked there for 2 1/2 years as a Sr. Clerk in the CCS department doing refunds. Then, got promoted to Specialist I. | Glassdoor
  1. "Worked there for 2 1/2 years as a Sr. Clerk in the CCS department doing refunds. Then, got promoted to Specialist I."

Former Employee - Specialist I - Credit Card Services in Tempe, AZ

I worked at American Airlines full-time for more than a year

Pros

Pay started at $12hr, and after my promotion, it was $14.14/hr. (Also including mandatory yearly raises) Great benefits, flight benefits, medical, dental, vision. Good pay. Easy work. Nice people. Flex time was great. (Arrive to work between 630am and 830am. Stay 8 hours) Full-time. Paid vacation and sick time. Monday-Friday. Weekends off. Also, when you travel, you can book first/business class. If no one buys the... seat, you have the possibility of getting it. For next to nothing out of country, and free inside the states.

Cons

Kind of boring :/ Very mundane. I was at a desk. And it's practically the same thing, every single day. Other than that, it is a great job if you want to travel for next to nothing.

Advice to Management

I loved management. They were very personable, and they work with you. Keep it up.

American Airlines2019-06-20
  1. "Best career ever"

Former Employee - American Airlines Flight Attendant in Miami, FL

I worked at American Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Everything..... great job, great people, good benefits and after a few years great pay. Best 15 years of my life.

Cons

Reserve (on call) , it’s all about seniority. Seldom see a holiday off until you’ve been there a long time! You get used to it!

Advice to Management

Fa’s are your front line to your customers keep them happy and engaged and your customers will follow!

American Airlines2019-10-14
  2. "Great culture and benefits"

Current Employee - Associate Software Developer

I have been working at American Airlines full-time

Pros

flight benefits, casual relaxed environment

Cons

Need more vacation days. Difficult to advance

American Airlines2019-10-11

Discover more reviews about American Airlines.