American Automobile Association (AAA) - Started my career at AAA and had a great learning and work experience | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

"Started my career at AAA and had a great learning and work experience"

Former Employee - Director in Heathrow, FL
Former Employee - Director in Heathrow, FL

I worked at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great benefits, Great people to work with, Always trying to stay current in all of its policies and technology initiatives. Good work Life balance and a good community partner.

Cons

There are always some things that different people don't always agree with at any company. In this case there is nothing that is systemic in nature or that warrants a major change.

Advice to Management

Continue to stay current in all aspects of the business climate.

Other Employee Reviews for American Automobile Association (AAA)

"Operating like a company from the 1980's with low wages, unrealistic goals, and poorly designed culture."

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Agent in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at American Automobile Association (AAA) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Easy hiring process due to high turn-over. Gives you a place to start a career.

Cons

You are required to be in the office from 9-6 (M-F). If you work on a sale and the customer calls you back after 6pm, the call is routed to headquarters and the sale is made (the phones don't roll to the individual agent). Lack of technology: One laptop for 6 agents to share after hours, not allowed to receive corporate email on smartphone or tablet. We are required to use our personal cell phones if we need to call clients with zero reimbursement. Creativity and ideas that would encourage a better working environment are never taken seriously. Management lacks the ability to manage and is very unprofessional resulting in high employee turn-over (it's like a revolving door) and low morale.

Advice to Management

Companies that are in the top 100 companies to work for, don't beg for it. Treat your employees with dignity, pay them a fairly and in return you will keep talented workers. You treat your members like gold and your employees like second class citizens and you know it.

2. "Large organization"

Current Employee - Product Analyst in Costa Mesa, CA
    Current Employee - Product Analyst in Costa Mesa, CA

Pros

Large organization that has been in the industry for more than 50 years.

Cons

Not a lot of opportunities for career growth.