American Fidelity Assurance Company - Wonderful Company to Work For | Glassdoor

"Wonderful Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

American Fidelity is a fantastic company to work for. I am an account manager for this company. I have worked for other sales based companies and this is by far the best. American Fedelity invests a lot of time and money in training each account manager regardless of experience. They give you a car and pay for all of your gas. The company also provides a laptop/printer/cell phone and wireless card allowance. The company is very straight forward about what you will be responible for and what they will do for you. The managers truly care about you as a person and don't look at you like a sales machine. The company says that you will make between 60-80k your first year. I would say that this is an accurate range for slightly above average reps for year one. By year 3 it would be surprising if you weren't in 6 figures or extremely close. If you can make it to year three it is very unlikely that you would leave the company. I say 'if' only becuase some people leave for personaly reasons or don't like to travel. All in all, I plan on having a very long career with this company. It is one of the few companies left that offers a pension.

Cons

The starting salary is 25k. This can scare some people off but it shouldn't. You will have to travel and drive to accounts which can result in long days but this is not an all the time occurence and this is made clear to you in your initial interview so it should not be a surprise. I truly cannot think of any other cons that any other job does not have. Yes you will get stressed at certain times. Yes you will have bad days but any sales position is going to.

Continue reading
    American Fidelity Assurance Company2012-12-12
  1. "Definitely one of Fortune's Best Places to Work"

Current Intern - Customer Experience in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity for growth Relaxed work environment Work from home Awesome benefits Be part of a great team where you will fit in perfectly

Cons

None at all. Great place

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-02-20
  2. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.