American Fidelity Assurance Company - Outstanding Company, Great Culture!! Looking for your last job!! | Glassdoor

"Outstanding Company, Great Culture!! Looking for your last job!!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Akron, OH

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent training, unlike any other benefit provider, they are very niche focused in schools and do an outstanding job in partnering with their schools to provide a lot of great value. Culture is amazing, on a team with over 30 account managers and great leadership and amazing support for one of the largest privately owned insurance companies. I finally found my last job!!!

Cons

Their can be travel but the company pays for everything.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-05-30
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15
  2. "High Turnover"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

American Fidelity provides training and the tools needed to sell their products.

Cons

The travel and work / life balance leave a lot to be desired. Account Reps are required to travel on their personal time - weekends, for the job.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-02-10

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

February 13, 2020Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and that’s great to hear about our training and tools. Our turnover for sales positions was just 4.4% in 2019.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.