American Fidelity Assurance Company - Great Company, Outstanding People | Glassdoor

"Great Company, Outstanding People"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Springfield, MA

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great culture, great pay, awesome retirement, family oriented. Love this company. Have worked here over 15 years and will retire here. Company Car! All expenses paid. Great training. Everyone wants you to succeed. American Fidelity changed my life and my families!

Cons

They are very selective on who they hire, not always a quick process but is a life changer.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-05-30
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15
  2. "High Turnover"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

American Fidelity provides training and the tools needed to sell their products.

Cons

The travel and work / life balance leave a lot to be desired. Account Reps are required to travel on their personal time - weekends, for the job.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-02-10

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

February 13, 2020Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and that’s great to hear about our training and tools. Our turnover for sales positions was just 4.4% in 2019.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.