American Fidelity Assurance Company - No Cold Calling! | Glassdoor

"No Cold Calling!"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Detroit, MI

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've always loved sales but hated cold calls. I have THRIVED with American Fidelity as you see on average about 20 people a day as we work in schools and have to see everyone. I hit 6 figures my first full year with the company and have increased my income every single year....AND have a company car with gas card that can be used for personal use, too. Great retirement and benefits. Get to work from home on days when not at a school.

Cons

Hiring process takes some time, but worth the wait. Company keeps growing which is good, but keeps me busy.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-05-30
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15
  2. "High Turnover"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

American Fidelity provides training and the tools needed to sell their products.

Cons

The travel and work / life balance leave a lot to be desired. Account Reps are required to travel on their personal time - weekends, for the job.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-02-10

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

February 13, 2020Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and that’s great to hear about our training and tools. Our turnover for sales positions was just 4.4% in 2019.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.