Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

My Dream Job!

Sep 23, 2019 - Sales Leader in Jackson, MS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Pay Great Benefits Travel Opportunities Working with Talented Professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and sales tips Focus on our Niche Market- we customize benefits at the employee AND Employer Level to provide coverage that matches need- ALWAYS a focus on needs-based sales! Opportunity for Advancement (fairly quickly based on results) Fair and Open-Minded Executive Leadership (focus on transparency) Consistent and top of the line training

Cons

Travel (fully disclosed in interview) may be a bit challenging for some at first until they realize that pay and benefits offset the travel. I considered the travel a great opportunity rather than a con-makes the job infinitely more interesting!

Continue reading

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Company

Apr 23, 2021 - Account Manager in Kokomo, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

American Fidelity specializes in helping public educators stay up to date on the benefits available to them through their employers. Management advocates truly educating each employee and utilizing a needs based sales approach to help each individual properly protect their families financially.

Cons

Sometimes the travel can be overwhelming. It’s rare though.

Be the first to find this review helpful

American Fidelity Assurance Company Response

Talent Management Team

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work, aside from the politicking

May 4, 2021 - Actuarial Analyst I in Oklahoma City, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits; generous annual bonuses contingent on company performance

Cons

Very bureaucratic; politicking hinders interdepartmental cooperation

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.