American Fidelity Assurance Company - My Dream Job! | Glassdoor

"My Dream Job!"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Jackson, MS

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great Pay Great Benefits Travel Opportunities Working with Talented Professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and sales tips Focus on our Niche Market- we customize benefits at the employee AND Employer Level to provide coverage that matches need- ALWAYS a focus on needs-based sales! Opportunity for Advancement (fairly quickly based on results) Fair and Open-Minded Executive Leadership (focus on... transparency) Consistent and top of the line training

Cons

Travel (fully disclosed in interview) may be a bit challenging for some at first until they realize that pay and benefits offset the travel. I considered the travel a great opportunity rather than a con-makes the job infinitely more interesting!

Advice to Management

Love the direction the company is headed with a renewed focus on training and transparency- stay the course! Please continue to ask for feedback- we appreciate the opportunity to help shape the direction and course of this great company!

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-09-23
  1. "Great Place to work"

Current Intern - Customer Service Associate in Stillwater, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company for more than a year

Pros

Amazing Place to work, Great Leaders. Very flexible and great pay

Cons

Expand opportunities for Interns, work cane be tedious and repetitiave

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-10-09
  2. "State Manager"

Current Employee - State Manager in Little Rock, AR

Pros

Great benefits! Health, life, dental, vision, disability, 401(k), and many voluntary supplemental benefits. Opportunity for advancement for those who work hard and prove themselves. Company serves their customers well. Field roles are given all the tools they need to be successful and training is A+!

Cons

There are no cons to working for American Fidelity. Fantastic company for employees who are willing to work smart and keep balance in their lives.

Advice to Management

Please continue to keep customers as the primary focus of every decision made. American Fidelity was built on this concept and we should always filter every decision made and every tool at our disposal through was is best for our customer.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-09-22

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.