American Fidelity Assurance Company - Account Manager (Sales) - I urge you to do your research! | Glassdoor

"Account Manager (Sales) - I urge you to do your research!"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and training. Great IT support. Customer service staff in Oklahoma are top notch.

Cons

High turnover in sales resulting in constant reassignment of accounts and frustrated employers who suffer poor service from the lack of continuity. Very long hours, often arriving home on Fridays after 10 pm, then leaving Sunday again. Repetitive sales reporting and other administration burdens that seem unnecessary. Do not count on bad weather being a good reason to reschedule an enrollment or business trip. Bad reputation in some regions creating a significant barrier for success.

Continue reading
    American Fidelity Assurance Company2014-07-01
  1. "Definitely one of Fortune's Best Places to Work"

Current Intern - Customer Experience in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company for less than a year

Pros

Opportunity for growth Relaxed work environment Work from home Awesome benefits Be part of a great team where you will fit in perfectly

Cons

None at all. Great place

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-02-20
  2. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.