American Fidelity Assurance Company - Unbelievable potential | Glassdoor

"Unbelievable potential"

Current Employee - State Manager in Charlottesville, VA

I have been working at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I applied with American Fidelity based on the suggestion of a friend. When interviewing I was impressed with how thorough they were to ensure they were making the correct hiring decisions. Once I received the offer and started with American Fidelity I was quickly impressed with the opportunities for financial growth and the amazing colleagues I had a chance to work with. The training was in-depth, they seemed not only concerned with my ability to present their products - more importantly to correctly take care of the customer and maintain their reputation in the educational community. While interviewing I was a little surprised by their bold financial claims - during that first year I recognized that they were not exaggerating. I had the ability to be as successful as I wanted to be based on my ability to take care of the customer. 2 years into employment with American Fidelity I chose a leadership path. With their amazing growth the opportunities to advance have been readily available. I cannot believe I was so lucky to have a friend share this opportunity with me. Feel very blessed to be a part of this organization.

Cons

The position requires overnight travel, they were very upfront about that requirement in the interview process. It is important that a person is prepared for that reality prior to starting.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2015-06-25
  1. "Wonderful Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Oklahoma City, OK

Pros

Great pay structure, wonderful benefits and team driven environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

American Fidelity Assurance Company2020-01-15
  2. "Fair company to work for"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at American Fidelity Assurance Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, professional work environemt

Cons

Travel was a lot but I understood that at hiring

Advice to Management

I resigned for life balance nothing wrong with the company

American Fidelity Assurance Company2019-12-26

Discover more reviews about American Fidelity Assurance Company.