American Heritage Federal Credit Union - Good COmpany | Glassdoor

"Good COmpany"

Current Employee - Mso in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Mso in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time (More than a year)

Pros

American Heritage Federal Credit Union has a lot of career opportunities, overall good morale and culture. A lot of employees have been with the company for many years.

Cons

For the most part American Heritage Federal Credit Unin are the same as other corporate companies, so you do have to put up with some minor "things"

Other Employee Reviews for American Heritage Federal Credit Union

1. "Employee Events !"

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union part-time

Pros

I recently joined this company and the family-friendly environment is incredible. From the first day, I felt extremely welcomed when our class was provided a lunch and a grand tour of the building. The company also hosted an employee appreciation day right after I started here. There are no words to describe the effort put into this event by the managers. The theme was a circus (The Greatest Team on Earth) and our entire campus was decorated. We were greeted by all managers in the morning (I must add - they were ALL dressed up which was entertaining in itself!) where we were given a bag of goodies and treated to a light breakfast. Throughout the day, we worked in teams to play games and compete against each other for prizes. We were served a DELICIOUS lunch by the managers, enjoyed an ice cream truck, AND played a ton of fun games during our lunch break. There were clown relays and a potty toss, all which resulted in points for your team when you won! We had such a great day. Being a newer employee, it was nice to feel so welcomed and appreciated. I was blown away!

Cons

None so far, everything has been great.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, even though I'm a newer employee it was nice to see how much you valued your staff and the work they do!

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Response

May 10, 2017 – HR Payroll/Recruiting Manager

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your first day and the Employee Appreciation Day celebration! We truly strive to make our employees feel appreciated and valued so it is good to hear such ... More

2. "Life changer"

I have been working at American Heritage Federal Credit Union full-time

Pros

Family style environment.
    Room for growth in the company.
    You learn a lot.
    Lots of employee related events such as the annual recognition dinner, employee appreciation day etc.

Cons

Not a good place for women with children.
    American heritage must be your life to be successful in the company.
    Health & disibility plans that are offered are horrible.
     Compensation isn't the greatest.

Advice to Management

Be more understanding. Stop micromanaging. Be realistic with the goals you set. Understand that employees have life's outside of American Heritage.

American Heritage Federal Credit Union Response

Jun 5, 2017 – HR Payroll/Recruiting Manager

Thank you for your review. We appreciate any feedback that we receive. American Heritage Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing our team members with a rewarding work experience and helping ... More