Employee Review

Former Employee

I was a Business Development intern for American Heritage Credit Union

Oct 17, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enriching environment that values collaborative solutions that enhance the experience members and the local community have with the credit union. You will be placed on projects that align with your own personal career goals, and you’ll be challenged enough to strengthen skills you already have while building new ones.

Cons

Management is occasionally occupied for up to a week, which many leave you stuck on a project or finding busy work while waiting for a new project.

Recruiting Coordinator

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience as an intern with our Business Development Department. American Heritage takes great pride in being able to offer paid internships throughout various departments within the Credit Union. It is unfortunate that you felt at times you needed more direction with projects, but we do appreciate the feedback that you provided to us, and we will utilize this information to continue to enhance our current paid internship program. Please reach out to us if you are interested in future internship opportunities with American Heritage Credit Union. We wish you the very best of luck in your future career endeavors!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

May 10, 2021 - MSO I
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best company I've worked for. The management team works hard to make the work environment pleasant.

Cons

Very large and growing company sometimes makes the work load heavy with not enough hands to help.

Assist Vice-President (Payroll/Recruiting)

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We are extremely dedicated in our efforts in providing a safe and welcoming environment for our staff and membership. Our management team is very passionate about assisting their staff and they are always available if you need assistance with your work volume. As the Credit Union continues to expand, our emphasis on family, unity and trust will always remain a priority, and we truly appreciate the hard work and efforts that our associates put forth in our mission and objective. We thank you again for your kind words and we wish you continued success within American Heritage Credit Union.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Manager

Apr 23, 2021 - IT Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love my job. I love the team I work with

Cons

There are no cons for me

Assist Vice-President (Payroll/Recruiting)

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. We are very happy to hear that you enjoy working with American Heritage Credit Union. Teamwork is highly emphasized within every department and we are fully dedicated in our mission to provide premier service to our membership. Thank you very much once again and we wish you a long and successful career within American Heritage Credit Union.

Discover more reviews about American Heritage Federal Credit Union.