American Mobile Healthcare - Great service, wonderful people to work with!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

"Great service, wonderful people to work with!!!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bellevue, WA
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been looking for employment for several months and as other nurse recruiters in the beginning were actively touching base with me every so often, they have seem to have lost interest in finding me a job. But, Staci who lives in San Diego has stuck with me for the last couple of months, not "forgetting" about me and checking in with me as well as telling me about job opportunities at least once or twice every two weeks. She is awesome. And when Staci found me employment, then Tracelle took over with getting me all squared away with the forms I needed and is a very nice person. I look forward to having a long relationship with American Mobile with many opportunities for employment.

Cons

Really, can't think of one thing, honestly.

Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

"Excellent 1st Time Travel Experience!!"

Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Registered Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Since my very first contact with NursesRx this company has been exceptional. Stacy, the first to reach out to me when I expressed interest from their website, continued as my personal recruiter. She listened to me. Read that sentence again! She found me the perfect position, based exactly on what I wanted. Plus, she returns my calls and emails within hours when I have a question or need help ... even remembering to call me on my first day to make sure to wish me luck! Next I met Natalie, who arranged my housing. The initial housing complex was very nice, even on water(!), but something about it just didn't feel like home to me. No problem! Again, Natalie listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect apartment. I couldn't have done better myself! And Jennifer in payroll has gone above and beyond to make sure my hours and pay is exactly what it should be, no arguments. I'm already looking over what opportunities are available to me for my next assignment! California, Las Vegas, Florida, Boston? I'm having a great time ... this is exactly what I hoped travel nursing would be!

Cons

The pre-employment process took longer than I thought it would. Not a negative experience, but thorough. Be prepared to offer proof of immunizations, take an online test proving competency in your field, and fill out several forms. Expect about 10 days to two weeks to get this stuff pulled together before starting an assignment.

2. "Great Opportunity and Learning Experience!"

Current Contractor - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rochester, NY
    Current Contractor - Licensed Practical Nurse in Rochester, NY

Pros

The Staff was great! Always available to answer any questions and concerns. I traveled with a friend and we shared an apartment. They even gave us a choice of apartments to choose from. It was a beautiful home away from home. As an LPN this was a great opportunity for both of us. I would highly recommend and have recommended many times... American Mobile :)

Cons

As an LPN, locations/positions are limited.