American Mobile Healthcare - Negotiate your contract!! | Glassdoor

"Negotiate your contract!!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working 3 months and take off whatever time you want between contracts.

Cons

Negotiate your housing stipend. I've gotten over $1000 more than what they offered. EVERYTHING is negotiable. Also negotiate them to fly you home between extensions if you extend your contract.

Advice to Management

Don't treat your employees like dollar signs. Every year it's getting worse and more obvious- this is why I left.

American Mobile Healthcare Response

Aug 5, 2014 – Division Vice President, Travel Nurse Recruitment

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback and I am sorry to hear you have been unhappy with parts of your American Mobile experience recently. American Mobile values its travelers and strives to ... More

Other Employee Reviews for American Mobile Healthcare

1. "Feedback of my American Mobile experience"

Current Freelancer - Registered Nurse in Conroe, TX
    Current Freelancer - Registered Nurse in Conroe, TX

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare (Less than a year)

Pros

I would like to say that my experience with American Mobile has been exciting and enjoyable. I owe mostly to my recruiter, Lindsey Lax. She is always cheerful and helpful.
    I was really scared about going out on my own but she has helped make the transition easy. Of course I had a few bumps but we got through them and Lindsey was always in touch with me to make sure I was okay.
    Thank you American Mobile and Lindsey Lax for helping me find a great career in Travel nursing.

Cons

Versatile. Helpful. Encouraging. Good resource for CEU's and additional learning experiences. Always available.

2. "Great service, wonderful people to work with!!!"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bellevue, WA
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at American Mobile Healthcare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been looking for employment for several months and as other nurse recruiters in the beginning were actively touching base with me every so often, they have seem to have lost interest in finding me a job. But, Staci who lives in San Diego has stuck with me for the last couple of months, not "forgetting" about me and checking in with me as well as telling me about job opportunities at least once or twice every two weeks. She is awesome. And when Staci found me employment, then Tracelle took over with getting me all squared away with the forms I needed and is a very nice person. I look forward to having a long relationship with American Mobile with many opportunities for employment.

Cons

Really, can't think of one thing, honestly.