"IF YOU ENJOY A GOOD SCAM AND A FULL WEEKS PAY IF YOU MAKE IT THROUGH FIRST WEEK OF TRAINING THIS COMPANY IS FOR YOU!!"

1.0
    Telesales in Dunedin, FL

I worked at American Power and Gas

Pros

The only pro to working for this company was the day I no longer worked for this company!

Cons

Ghettorific environment, Egocentric no it all trainers with Sailor language including the President of the company. I really wonder if they have ever been sued for sexual harassment or in appropriate behavior towards employees. I have never worked anywhere who encourages employees to smoke the way this company does. You can't stand anywhere near the building because the haze of smoke that comes through the hallways on the 15 min brakes. This is a scam and yes there is potential to make money if you enjoy breaking all the rules and taking a 1000 calls per day fighting with the gatekeeper and claiming the call is an emergency to get to the decision maker. To then sell them on the scam of lower variable energy rates. The ratings are horrible for this company for a very good reason! stay away! Either way if they don't hear you lying and deceiving the consumer they fire you and let you know you weren't a good fit anyway. FYI they make you pay $50.00 for your own telemarketer license that you never see once they fire you after the second week of training.

Continue reading
  1. "Good"

5.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at American Power and Gas part-time

Pros

It is ok work for times like theses

Cons

No cons yet but will leave another reveiw

"Great company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Training Supervisor in Seminole, FL

I have been working at American Power and Gas full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team and company

Cons

401K options to be offered

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about American Power and Gas.