American Realty Investors - Accounts Payable | Glassdoor
  1. "Accounts Payable"

Accounts Payable Specialist in Houston, TX

I worked at American Realty Investors

Pros

Great group of people to work with. Above average benefits and pay. Learned a great deal and had a great support system with co-workers.

Cons

North Houston area. I did not always feel safe.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

American Realty Investors2015-04-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A decent company!"

Former Employee - Leasing Agent in Houston, TX

I worked at American Realty Investors full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Care about the rates enough to have community events every occasion we can, fairly paid, nice working environment. Somewhat polite management.

Cons

Commissions are paid every other three months. Nosy employees. Work is done differently. Once I left, no commission, vacation, or sick time was paid.

Advice to Management

Please try to budget enough for things to get fixed in units.

American Realty Investors2018-03-02

"Managerial"

Current Employee - Managerial Associate in Houston, TX

I have been working at American Realty Investors full-time for less than a year

Pros

Their paychecks don’t bounce and that’s the only pro.

Cons

Racist, Male-chauvinist, company who are arrogant and know it alls. They will use you for your experience a few months until you’ve fixed the problem that the two owners totally screwed up on. Then they will cut you loose. refer to their employees working on the property who are African Americans and Latinos as “Mosquitoes”. They treat women in the office and who work on properties like horrible with sexual comments. Owner smells of alcohol on the job due drinking everyday at lunch. They recently hired back an old employee in leadership. We were told we’re getting a better leader, but she knows nothing that’s going on at the properties. Last one was ton smarter and at least helped us out. Run if you can.

Advice to Management

Your entire team on site and off have no respect for you. Neither know how to motivate any of us. Stop telling everyone how to do their jobs. Stop making staff work OT and then wont pay them. Stop forcing managers to use family as a vendor. Way over priced.

American Realty Investors2018-09-07

Discover more reviews about American Realty Investors.