1. "Great Place to work"

5.0
    Former Employee - Patient Care Tech in Sebastian, FL

I worked at American Renal Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great pay and great benefits. Staff was exceptional

Cons

The hours were early (but usually are in dialysis)

1. "Employment"

5.0
    Current Employee - RN, Bsn in Springfield, MA

I have been working at American Renal Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Promotes growth in the company.

Cons

Not all locations have EMR.

Continue reading

June 19, 2020Vice President of Administration

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are always striving to make sure that our staff members enjoy where they work. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the American Renal team. If you'd like to discuss your feedback on how we could be better, please contact the HR Hotline.

2. COVID-19

"Executives, Vice Presidents, Management"

1.0

I have been working at American Renal Associates

Pros

During this Coronavirus crisis this company has not stop working to find ways for everyone to do their jobs. Most of the staff is set up to working remotely and it seems like everyone has settled except for those who didn’t get a laptop because they ran out. Rich Pacheco has had a lot of communication with the employees and almost every other day we get emails from him with updates on how things are going and what ARA has going on. Thank you. The management that is in the office with some of us that stayed back have been nothing but helpful with the new normal. Our office doors never closed and we all grateful we have our jobs and for that I’m grateful so I can take of my family. They moved us to different seats so we are more than 6 feet apart. It is very quite in the office too.

Cons

What I don’t understand is where is our CEO Joe Carlucci? our CFO? our higher ups? I see on social media on other organizations where the Executives are reassuring their employees that things will be okay and that they are in this with us and our supposedly owner and leader is no where to be found. Joe is Radio silence not saying a thing. Recently many of us are realizing that has always been the situation. Joe is not always around when things get tough for people that work for him. I see other hospitals and companies getting involved in organizing and supporting black lives matter movement and other activities to give their employees an outlet about what is going on in the world and writing letters to their employees to address any concerns and once again ARA executives are no where to be seen not even communication. We did get news we are not getting any increases for a year but once again not from our CEO. Where are you joe carlucci? While you and your executives rushed home some of us stayed behind to keep your company open. When do we get a break? It has been so stressful to get in our cars every day to come into the office because there was not enough laptops. The office is a mess it’s like everything stopped in time. Very stressful to walk in every day.

Continue reading

June 19, 2020Vice President of Administration

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at ARA. We would love the opportunity to see what we can do to help. If you would like to meet about this please email your HR rep and we can schedule a time to figure out how to improve this situation for you and ARA. Thank you for your hard work.

Discover more reviews about American Renal Associates.