American Signature Furniture - It's the local associates and management that keep me there | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for American Signature Furniture

"It's the local associates and management that keep me there"

Pros

The local management and my associates are wonderful. They are the reason I look forward to work. The health benefits are good.

Cons

The corporation is large and home office is out of touch with the local market. They don't give the local manager enough authority to run the store in a way that would make sense locally.

Other Employee Reviews for American Signature Furniture

1. "Like I am just a number"

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

Pros

Pay and benefits are about it

Cons

Changing schedule the day before. Negative attitude towards sales people. They do an absolutely terrible job training people.. They offer terrible customer service.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with more respect. Why call people in on their day off to have a meeting that is totally pointless. A genuine thank you for your employment attitude from your supervisors would go a long way.

2. "Value City"

Current Employee - Hfc
    Current Employee - Hfc

Pros

High rate of pay for employees with great benefits. The President Jonathon Is respectful and courteous. He has done a great job of making me feel respected and needed at the company.

Cons

You have to work reatail hours and days. Other than that I have no complaints. stores do a lot of business

Advice to Management

I have spent more then 10 years with your company and I learned a lot about business from it thanks