Cover image for Americor

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

My Friends told me this job nearly ruined me

Nov 12, 2022 - Settlement Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours were nice - finished early Hour lunch

Cons

-Management was constantly changing. Got switched on teams twice over the 8 months I was there. -Worked really hard with not much time - was constantly pushed to get through as many files as possible and got docked if you made mistakes. -Seems like management were the only ones promoted. - When I had COVID, my boss pretty much told me to work through it. My boss/team lead told me they worked when they had covid and I should too. I only took one day off ultimately when I was at my worst, but was made to feel like I should work despite having COVID. -I was really unhappy and not myself. Didn't feel safe to discuss with my boss. -Push the team mentality, but felt like they push self serving individuals to the front. -I left quickly because it was NOT sustainable to work there long term.

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company

Jan 31, 2023 - Client Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity for growth is endless. Leadership is amazing and are eager to help you grow.

Cons

Nothing to say it's good company

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A place where your work becomes your family

Jan 31, 2023 - Senior Debt Consultant in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have spent almost 2 years working for Americor and have enjoyed the people and the process of helping others the entire time I have been here. We really do change lives including my own and it's been a blessing to find a home with a company that cares and it's evident every day.

Cons

Some turnover, but most of that is based on employees lack of follow through or loyalty as well as commission structure changes. It's hard to see so much time spent helping others get better at there job just to see them walk out the door.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Americor.

Americor Photos