Ameriprise - Ameriprise Financial...a leader in the financial sector...what makes it one of the top employers? | Glassdoor
  1. "Ameriprise Financial...a leader in the financial sector...what makes it one of the top employers?"

Current Employee - Paraplanner in Rochester, MN

I have been working at Ameriprise

Pros

Ameriprise is an outstanding company. They are supportive in career advancement, provide a lot of continuing education opportunitie and are constantly investing in their employees in order to grow their company. We are quickly becoming a leader in the financial plannign world, due to our oustanding technology. Ameriprise is the recipient of several Dalbar awards as well. They pay is awesome, I can have time off pretty...

Cons

Nothing. The only downside of working for any large corporation is always having to be mindful of liability. When you are a huge billion dollar company, everyone has their "hand in your pocket" and wants to sue you, knowing you will settle out of court to avoid the costs of litigation, so you basically get robbed without merit.

Advice to Management

None, you are doing a great job :) Always advancing in technology and finding ways to improve service and the client experience.

Ameriprise2008-07-14

"Business System Analyst"

I have been working at Ameriprise full-time

Pros

Good work life balance, highly value diversity

Cons

Slow organizational processes, not a high paced work environment

Ameriprise2019-01-03

"Great Team"

Current Employee - Financial Advisor Assistant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Ameriprise part-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent company with proper training and everything; the team I work for is wonderful!

Cons

Not the biggest firm out there that can provide good benefits

Ameriprise2019-08-14

Discover more reviews about Ameriprise.