KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee

HR dept is a joke

Oct 14, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

The building was being renovated and I like the open concept they are moving towards, co workers were fun to be around

Cons

Contractors are made to feel like outsiders. Managers are the worst I have ever seen in any company I have ever worked at. They don't know how to do the day to day tasks and yet scold employees on their work. I was brought in for "growth" in the dept and one person left in my first 5 days, another the next week and yet another wishing the first 30. Since I have left 7 total people have left the department in less than a year, what does that say to you? Bad eyebrows and bad management.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Good Company

Jun 19, 2022 - Rhapsody Implementation Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company is really growing fast.

Cons

They focus mainly on oncology.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Overall good employer; AXL team needs improvement.

Sep 5, 2022 - Account Experience Liaison
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote. Great pay and benefits. Excellent collaborative teammates. Lots of training. Opportunities for advancement. This team is a great jumping off point to something better within the organization.

Cons

Management is often clueless to the realities of the job. The job is so different from one person to another, depending on who the customer is that you support. This combination can mean you are quickly overworked and overburdened. Management does not know how to set the guardrails for this role, so you end up doing way more than you should. Training is extensive but the job itself can be so big it would take years to really be comfortable. Customers can (understandably) be very demanding and you can find yourself without the support needed to really help them adequately, because many other support teams are also overworked and understaffed.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AmerisourceBergen.

AmerisourceBergen Careers

Cover image for AmerisourceBergen

At AmerisourceBergen, our 41,000 team members around the world believe we exist for a shared purpose: We are united in our responsibility...More

• Our People